Monday, August 29, 2011

Long Time Cummin,From a Mistress Prospective by~Dream~


Long Time Cummin(From A Mistress Prospective)

It was nice him seeing again

my Dear long lost friend

such a busy man

so considerate of him

calling to see how I've been

checking up on how I was doing

I said to him "I've been very busy"

He said that he missed me

declared that he would like to see me

I said "anytime for you

my Dear friend"

Actually,I was impressed

no flattered

it was I, that HE

wanted to spend his

free time with

We scheduled an 8pm

late dinner date

We arrived simultaneously

at the place

where we always meet

The staff know us by name

our table seating is always

the same

We greeted with a long hug & a french kiss

He pushed in my chair

which reminded me

how he was such a gentleman

A few minutes went by

we didn't speak

just stared into

each others eyes

I wanted to break the ice

However,I was not going to be the one

who would speak first

When we last conversed

things were hostile

Tonight I wanted to remain amicable

all I could do was sigh and smile

I didn't want to risk

my mouth getting a foot in it

I propped my chin with my closed hands

moved in

Anticipating his chosen words

He cleared his throat and asked "do you have a curfew"

I said "no-the kids are gone for the summer

so-yes, I can stay out as late as I want to"

He said-"You look exceptionally good and its really nice seeing you again

seems like its been so long. I was afraid

that you wouldn't pick up the telephone

because of your last message to me"

""I never want to see you again

and I think its better that we split

and no longer speak""

I said-"you know I was mad at you

and I always say things in the heat

things I lash out at you"

(I always had a rebuttal, that pertained words that I didn't mean)

He said "how are the kids

and how's life been treating you

is there a new love in your life

if so, has he been good to you"

I said "the kids are doing just fine

and I'm not stating if there's someone

new in my life"

I said,"how are your sons&the wifey?"

(He's always up in mine

forever being so nosey)

I said "is she finally treating you righteously

or is she still gettin on your nerves nightly?

He said "well, you know things haven't changed

she's still bitchin & carrying on the same way"

I said "oh I see, thats the reason for this

late night gathering

the marriage between you two

is still being lived out unhappily"

I said,"So sorry to hear that your marriage still is not taking

a pleasant path"

He said "its okay, I am with you, which is where I want to be at"

I said "Excuse me, I'll be right back"

He said "I'll miss you when you're gone

so please hurry back

I want you to sit on

whats rising here in my lap"

I walked away from the table

switching my ass

strutting & occasionally giving a look back

While in the restroom, I fixed my hair

touched up the makeup on my face

puckered my lips restoring the MAC "Nymphette" lip gloss

He loved to taste

I checked myself making sure nothing

was out of place

the pheromones still remained

my antiperspirant still doing its thing

I glanced in the mirror for one last time

said to myself, "You sexy mutha...lets go out here & finish wowing

this man and once again, spring this nicca...so he'll spend

his very last dime on you, his Princess"

I laughed aloud and whispered,"His Seductress"

I approached him slowly from behind

kissed his ear & frontal lobe

grabbed between his thighs

I thought inside...my next move-he'd certainly be ready to go, if he didn't

we'd surely give this establishment a show

I placed my G-string panties

in his front suit pocket

He yelled to the waiter--"TICKET!"

I corrected him-"HE meant, may I get the check please"

He reached for the pocket that held my precum saturated panties

and began wiping the sweat

from his brow & forehead

He yield to give them a long deep inhale

I erotically watched, now utterly amused

As he quickly shoved my panties

into his Calvin Klein boxers

massaged himself with them

He licked at his lips

looked at me

I brushed my hair to one side

seductively ran my fingers down my neck

to my buxom breast & fondled one of my erect nipples

thru my dress

He leaned into me

with his lips

he gave my arm & chest two small pecks

He whispered into my ear

using his naturally sexy baritone

"I want you sooo bad

it wasn't one night

that I did not think of you

when my wife and I made love

all I could do was think about you

I tried to get her into the things

that you and I do

she just wouldn't budge

Babygirl,you really DO NOT know

how bad I missed you

dammit woman, you just drive me wild

with all that you do"

He said,"I am sorry for not taking you seriously, I was stupid brushing

off your needs"

I smiled & bashfully blinked my eyes

to confirm that I had agreed

with all that he said

I grabbed a linen napkin

from the table

to catch the remaining sweat

held & kissed his left hand

while he wrote his signature

on the credit card slip

with the other hand

I thought to myself

This man is oblivious

what I, his Mistress

had in store for him

It was so obvious

that he was lacking

It was all of me, that he had been missing

I am the one who would have

to take care of him

continue to fill in the gaps

fulfilling all his freaky fetishes

always being more desirable

And one could only imagine

what would transpire

the rest of the night

with this man
whom I've nicknamed

The Sexually Deprived Husband 2b continued....~Dream~