Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dear Diary,August 14

Dear Diary:


Its Sunday morning and the kiddies are all gone to Mothers for the day. I am fresh out of the tub, had to soak my body. Its been awhile since I was able to just sit and soak in a hot tub of water without no interruptions. 
I am in bed listening to Xscape "Tonight" first song that came to mind when I woke up this morning. The full moon from last night left its glow on me. You should see the grimace on my face, my eye's are greener than ever, my hips feel like jewels. I cannot help but get out my bed and slow wind to the music. 
After another night of passion and pleasure, the lust is running heavy in my veins today. Last night full moon sex was very magical. I felt like howling at the moon due to going a week without  my Vitamin "D". 
When he walked through the door, I felt a rush, I almost stumbled in my stiletto's walking toward him in a short sexy contemporary dress....wearing no panties underneath. (Yes, I was looking for trouble.) I wanted to rip his shirt off him then work my way down to his waist, using only my teeth to maneuver his clothing off his caramel body. I held back, I had to model about for a lil bit....you know, the Diva in me, had to show off the goodies before we indulged. 
Besides if I had touched him, I knew that I would not be able to change into something a lot more provocative. I had promised that I would wear my fishnet body stocking for him this time, so I had to hold back a week's worth of desire. 
The body stocking added to the arousal tremendously. He enjoyed it, I enjoyed receiving what he gave me. I knew he wanted to get a little more rough with me. I was mentally preparing myself for the moment where he turned into this beast, but he confirmed what I had suspected..."I had to catch myself"he calmed down for me,he said. I was willing to take anything that he was serving, that was just how horny I was. 
Now usually, I am the Dominatrix Dream when I am wearing the body stocking. But for some odd reason, I allowed him to take over me.
Our minds and body were encapsulated, the universe was ours. The sex is extraordinary, nothing like I have ever had. 
The mental connection is super cool to intellectual and the physical attraction is powerful yet contained (my only fear is, what will happen when its fully unleashed, will it be like a paranormal experience....I warrant its presence).
When he inserted his dick in me, my body shivered from sure pleasure. My nipples peaked even harder. I held onto the back of his head, licked at his lips,soft as petals. As he slow stroked  my pussy, I felt the electricity...very intense, like I had stuck my finger into a light socket....a lil pain, but a lot of pleasure, although it hurt....I had to repeat because it felt so damned good. 
I held back my tears of happiness, spread open my thick thighs to feel every movement. I grabbed at his muscular thighs, and firm buttocks as my pussy opened to compensate his growth. 
He gave me a half  neck full of roses, I wanted more...harder and deeper into the skin.  They make pretty presents to look upon later in the week when I am craving more. All I have to do is touch my neck, the sensation comes and makes me wet instantly. 
I am gently touching my clit, wishing it was his tongue gracefully tasting me. He has the art of oral sex mastered;however, he does not top my Certification in Seduction and my PhD in Fellatio. I spoiled him with chocolate Redi-Whip and my reverse extreme suction. I showed him how much I had appreciated the time and thought that he has put into me. I sucked his big strong black dick down to his chocolate covered balls. My tongue massaged his perineum, I would have went further, but I wanted to make sure he was okay with it. Retrospectively,he would have let me stick my tongue into his ass. He is just that open minded, next time....my tongue will venture further. 
We changed the sheets, made the bed, and still messed up my $300 comforter. I skeeted through the top blanket onto the comforter down to the freshly changed linens. My snapper pussy was squirting all over that caramel cock. I had him convulsing with this orgasm, his dick just would not stop cuming. 
I stood with my hands on my hips, all I could do is shake my head....I wanted to say "well,well,well,now what...who are u again,and where did you come from,and take me to your leader"lol. Instead, I kept silent and took my third shower of the evening. I sung in the shower, not one broken note and smiled like the Cheshire cat.  
Daddy cock had conquered the pussy once again, hands down.....he did that. My "feathers" were fluffed too, my stance is perfect and my ass is radiating. Two ego's were majorly stroked,so full,there was no room for anyone else. He left with the usual, a deep tongue kiss and hug  good night. But last night, this roosters' chest was swollen more than normally. Because he knew that he gave his hummingbird what she needed to have a good night of quality sleep. 
Hummmm.....but my eye's are still greener than ever, I batted them when I closed the door. See, its that look and smile combination that seals my Dream magic. Along with letting him know he is greatly appreciated and its all about him when he is with me, one of my secrets to keep him wanting more. I do want him as much as he wants me,I have my moments throughout the day, but I contain myself by getting occupied with other duties. I have to, in order to ward off the festering sexy thoughts of him. 
Now I am playing "Softest Place on Earth" by Xscape, ready to cum.
Good bye for now
Kisses to you,
~Dream~