Monday, August 29, 2011

Sweet Treats, Sweet Passion by~Mrs ATD~

Sweet Treats


Some desserts are so decadent 
Others are heaven sent
Desserts will vary from 
Chocolate pleasures to caramel lust
Both will make you bust
Not all desserts are meant to be indulged daily
Some desserts you must have as a part of your day
I had to have my chocolate fix
My Milky Way
I am such a spoiled kid
Filled with greed
The need to feed 
On sinful treats,that often comes to me
I was craving caramel,but chocolate was more within my reach
Chocolate filled that desire to binge 
Greased the wheels churning inside of me
Chocolate drippings had me so wet,yummy, and sweet
My chocolate pleasures,dark,slim, and nutty
Its flavor packs a powerful punch
So rich, I cannot handle it all at once
I must eat slowly to enjoy every morsel 
A moan I release after each bite
Chocolate pleasures, damn you hit all the right spots
As I reach my euphoric peak, I stop to think 
What I would have done to have caramel lust running through my veins
The reuptake is quicker
Although its a thicker substance
The sugar high last a lot longer
My wheels turn faster and every crack is lubricated
My caramel lust keeps both lips moisten 
My favorite flavor choices
I would have chosen it
But chocolate pleasure came and kidnap me
Like a neanderthal, it hit me over the head with its 
Big cocoa stick
Leaving me blank and in a stupor
Consciousness has returned
The chocolate buzz is over
My head is sore, neurons tingling 
My cocoa desire is gone
Sensation is not lingering 
A craving for stimulation still exist
My pleasure center is less than half empty
Damn, the chocolate frolic did nothing for me
Fuck, caramel lust should have jumped out of my candy dish
And strangled me
Caramel lust is all I need
But for whatever reason, caramel lust magnetic energy 
Payed me no attention
Perhaps its lust wants to savor me
Or does it want to starve me
Dammit, caramel lust you know I crave you
Fuck it, I am going to take and devour you
I will regurgitate you, so I will always have you
Caramel lust, such a sweet passion.....my flavor of the month
~Dream~