Saturday, March 3, 2012

To Him I Present A Gift By~Dream~


I presented him with gifts to show how I feel



I came to him and I was dressed to kill
My body was his playing field
My attire was carefully chosen
The provocative fragrance I wore was lavishly placed at his favorite kissing points
These spots were like bull's eyes
His lips were the hot soft darts
When he kissed my neck
it created a spark
synenergy jolting from his lips
raced directly to my heart
Momentarily I lost consciousness
His cool breath revived me
And my lavender thong became profusely wet
Drenched in my sweet nectar
I removed them & placed in his hands
For his examination
I demonstrated their wetness by massaging
my panties about his face & hands
My abundant secretions he wore
as a signature cologne
Ritualistically registering him as mine
The last gift I left with him
couldn't be purchased in any retail venue
This gift represents my superceding dedication
My love, my polished heart was the gift bestowed upon his feet
The characteristics my love possess are longevity & steadfast
He now holds onto my heart
My supercilious lover
Carrying it on his shoulder
in its original encasing
Nuturing it with devotion
Caressing it with sensual thoughts of me
My love for him will last through all eternity.

All Rights Reserved
©2012 Thick Dream Productions/Ms.Atlanta Thick~Dream~