Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dear Diary March15_2012

Dear Diary:


Its been a minute,had to write something. I am feeling very floetic. I had to crack open my laptop,my hands felt like writing, my fingertips would not stop dancing.


Thoughts of him are in my head
He is in places that he should not be
I cannot help but think of him
His smile keeps me warm
There is security in his embrace
The sound of his beating heart 
A chiming bell
The look in his eyes
I can tell
He knows what he does to me
I am a fiddle that he plays very well
Attentive to his needs
Patient with his wants
The pleasure he brings isn't about the quantity
Its all about the value
Supreme quality
He arrives and appears as a beastly storm
When he leaves, all that remains is serenity
Our fussing 
His selfish demands
And my bitchy rants
All cease
The Wolf and The Tiger
Part in peace




The love we have runs deep
A great bandage 
When we cut each other
And cause one another grief
We kiss and make up 
And then repeat
We know every button
To push 
Red,Yellow,and Green
Sometimes we can be very mean
Saying and doing things we do not mean
Puffing things up
Sliding a lie or two in between
Acting like our feelings are nothing
Allowing our daily environmental stresses
Get the best of us
And all we both want is
A kiss
A hug
A little appreciation 
So simple
Yet very complicated
Living separate lives
You are not the man 
That comes home to me every night
This makes things so frustrating
You dream of me
I want to be with you
Anticipation rising
Til we meet again
And do all the freaky things we love to do
Unfortunate,our personal obligations
Our life choices
Prevent frequency
Creates inconsistency 
Regularity,an option that's impossible
Upgrading and increasing 
Something that will never be
All we can have is our periodic moments of pleasure
Our nightly fantasies 
Sleeping separately
Wondering how each other looks when we sleep
I am Yours
You are Mine
Only when we meet
The animal attraction
Has got me beat
Why is He in my head
Dear Lord,help me sleep
Am I really in love with this man
Or I am I,Dream,caught up in the mystique?