Saturday, March 3, 2012

Baby,I did like it by~Dream~

Baby, it wasn't an act
I actually enjoyed
the way
You were fuckin me
I loved the way
You were knee deep
in me
your length
was all up
in
my tummy
This sexy Mommy
went home walkin
like she rode
a donkey
You put it on me
today
had me walkin
like a drunken
Cowgirl
(in ghetto terms)
You fucked the
shit outa me
You made me
cum so much
that I didn't
want to get up
now I'm driving home
almost fallin asleep
Enjoy the panties I left
they are yours
to keep
Baby-I had a good
ass time
bendin & spreadin
my ass & pussy
all over
your bed sheets
The best position
I enjoyed 
feeling you
from behind
You "Bang bang bang!"
all that dick inside
AND if-I wasn't
so tired
from the hurtin
you put on me
I'd turn
this car around
and head
back
quick,fast, and in a hurry
to your side of town
For another sex go 'round.