Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dear Diary-A Dream of A Dream Sept22

Dear Diary:


I woke up well rested after sleeping like a rock. My eyes are swollen like a Henson muppet from my face being plastered onto my mattress. 
While I am boiling my water for my morning hot liquid fix, thought I might as well crack you open and release some words onto this page. 
Hell, I am just recuperating from a nice and fun weekend spent with friends. It started off kinda wild, but had a fairly good ending. 
Early Saturday morning I kept having this recurring dream, I would get up and go pee, and the dream would start right where I left. That rarely happens to me. 
In the dream, I was in my newly purchased home sexing in front of the refrigerator. The kitchen was dark,the light from the inside of the frig was the only light in the entire room. We were going at it hard, pulling out items from the frig, and smashing them on our bodies during this freaky fuck session. 
Then the dream flashes forward, he and I are driving in the country. We are nestled under the steering wheel, on the open country road. The looks that we give each other, are long and deep. The kisses we exchange are full of definition. We wind up at the county fair, we were happy like children with a major crush, holding hand in hand. I almost felt the need to skip like a school gal filled with glee, but this super machismo man made me keep my composure. So, I walked gracefully, like a Nubian Princess ready to be betrothed. We did not want the day to end. 
As we leave the fair, we stopped to enjoy the fall scenery. We paid close attention to the couples, families, and single people moving about like insects. He and I get a kick out of studying people, a freaky fascination. We stayed until the last person left the fair. 
We start to kiss and touch, he had me pierced against the tailgate of his truck. He stood behind me, biting on my neck. One hand he had around my waist, the other hand was around my neck firmly but slowly pulling my hair. I had to hold on tight to the rear of the truck, I wanted to collapse to the ground from pleasure. Instead, I stood strong and took what he was giving me. 
Although, my over 62 inch ass is a task for most to enter me from behind while standing, he entered me flawlessly. His dick was like cast iron, his length went well beyond his navel, this also made insertion easy. Coitus was slow and deep, each stroke felt like a slow motion punch, but never missing the mark. His dick tickled my cervix, making me bend over slightly, but only to have him bend me upright and fuck me even deeper. 
At this point, my pillow is wet from the dream and my pussy is throbbing, moist from nocturnal emissions. 
We were almost at climax when I noticed that we were being watched by the caretaker of the fairgrounds. He and I did not speak, although we were startled we did not gasp. We paused to see the reaction of the caretaker. He gave us this look, and a nod to keep going. The caretaker wanted to see us finish our sensual vernissage. And we did just that, gave him the best exhibition he ever saw. The sex was more exciting being watched by this stranger, and a lot more aggressive. I would say an occasional "fuck yeah" and all he kept saying"hell yeah,this is exactly how Daddy wants it,give it to me baby,give it all to me". 
I was waiting for the caretaker to whip his dick out and start jerking it, but he just stood there with a smirk on his face. No erection peeping through his trousers, he had to be impotent. Because the fucking we did would make most homo sapiens and extraterrestrials horny. As we were about to cum, the caretaker came closer, we did not stop, we kept going at it. My lover, explodes his hot cum into my pussy, allowing it to run down my thick juicy thighs. He steps back to watch it trickle downward, and the caretaker comes toward me, kneels down and licks me from behind. My honey, is equally awed, he plants the most juicy, all tongue kiss, in my mouth. The caretaker is still licking our hot cum from behind, he goes up higher to my ass and sticks his tongue in there. We are so aroused by this, and could not stop kissing. He allows the caretaker to fuck my ass with his tongue. I cum multiple times from the over stimulation, my thighs are shaking, but the caretaker firmly holds my thighs still while he damned near sucks the shit out my asshole. 
I could not take anymore, so i held out my hand, reaching for the caretaker's dick. He gave it to me, I stroked his dick while kissing my lover. The caretaker finger was in my butt, and my honey fingers were in my pussy. 
I had to make myself wake up from this wild ass dream, it was killing me how horny I was. And slightly pissed awaking to nothing but my pink teddy bear, and not one man laying next me. 
Half sleep I start to text my dream, I told him as much detail as I could before breaking down to call. He picked up, voice deeper than usual,so I know I interrupted his sleep. He did not mind, nor did I apologize. He loves to hear my stories. 
I wind up dashing out the house, showered and hair combed within 30 minutes, I am at his house and ringing his door bell. We sit to watch TV,and he was talking about his work week. I told him,"i don't mean to be rude,but can we speed this up,can I push fast forward please". He agreed, and knew what was up. I reached in my pocket, threw down a handful of non latex condoms and lube on his end table. We rapidly undressed. I watched him masturbate for a couple minutes before placing the condom on his light brown speckled dick. He looked like a helpless child, his hands held out in the crucifixion position. I crouched into his lap,we both looked down, as I put his penis inside of my pussy. Oh my,my,my pussy was so tight,juices flowing milky white, the feeling when he broke the seal was indescribable. I rode him like a fucking champion, my left leg bent out to the side,the right leg bent underneath him. Bouncing on that dick like a trampoline. Tits swinging, and my smile bright as a jubilee. I popped my ass up and down on that dick, like I was performing. He thought he was dreaming, hell, I could not believe the energy I had. I felt ecstatic, unfucking stoppable. 
He pulled me back to ask,"Dream,why are we fucking like this,after all the things that were said and its been so damned long". I said,"i had to revoke your pussy passport,to prove a point,teach you how not to fuck me over again,and why ask why,you know this has always been my dick,now do not EVER give my shit away again,and SHUT UP and let me continue to fuck the SHIT out of YOU!". And that he did,he did not murmur a word til he had an orgasm "oh DREAM,AHHAAAA,Dream,this pussy is so FUCKING good,OOHHWEE Dream,uuughh". I climbed off his dick slowly, I did not orgasm with him, no need I had my fulfillment mentally, way better than any orgasm. 
As I dressed, he asked"are u coming back to fuck me later on, can I give you a key to my place,will you come back". My ego is fed, why would I need to come back, i thought to myself. I replied,"sure,i will come back later". Of course you know, I fed the beast one last time before cutting him off again. 
Well, my caffeine fix has kicked in and I am slowly but surely coming down,til my next freaky composition.
~Dream~