Sunday, September 25, 2011

Dear Diary,Layers of Thoughts,Sept25

Dear Diary:
After last night,he left me with these things in my head. He put the fucking smackdown on my ass,going on my list of best sexual experiences ever. Yes,it was that great. I want to tell a friend,but instead I will share what is in my head right now with the following random poem:
I miss you when you are not here
I long to have you near
I can still hear your voice whispering softly,affluently in my ear
So much unlike the other brothers
You are more than just a lover
Always focusing on my pleasure
Its all about me
When you are slow stroking or
Tongue kissing my pussy
Deep in me
Your dick continues to grow
You tell me how good it feels
When my juices overflow onto it
Pussy contracting
We look at each others facial expressions
My smile is soft and Angelic
Your face is hard and attentive
Seeing beyond the human eye
The things you see are
Confirmation you are hittin it right
What an unbelievable moment in time
When our mind and bodies are intertwined
Your energy is one of a kind
Nothing could interrupt 
Such passion
I anticipate our public displays of affection
From a sloppy kiss to your head firmly pressed
Underneath my dress
Both of our heads
Moving in a circular motion
This energy, my dear lover, is so potent
The Goddess Aphrodite
Must have slipped us some potion
Sprinkled down from the heavens
An exotic mixture of
Condensed lust
We are each others supplement
We both are nutrients
Not one day can pass
Without my lover and friend
Hours spent often consumed in thought of one another
When too much time has passed
The deficiency that was created
Makes us so cranky
Because we miss each other so much
And are ever so horny
Stricken with lust
We often share our desire to fuck
When that's impossible
We settle for stimulating conversation 
and goo-goo eyes over lunch
Maybe its just a hunch
I believe, you have some hidden feelings for me
Buried under the selfless pleasure you bestowed upon me
Its in your eyes, its in your touch
So your lips,no need to speak
A denial or confession to me
For you to profess your truly feelings for me 
Is not what I seek
I love whatever it is we have
I absolutely adore everything about you
I enjoy missing you
I appreciate the space and privacy
And the attention that you give to me
The more I get of you
Makes it harder for those who may follow you
Keeping a woman like me entirely happy
Its difficult,for some
Yet simple for you
But please, do not get mad when I slip and say"I love you"
I guess, some parts of me have fallen for you
Trust, I have not fallen completely 
I look down, all I see is thorns at the bottom of this cliff
I will not take that leap, my love for you has limits
This is why you resist to give into it
I understand now
I do not blame you baby, you're right 
Its scary and dangerous
The exceptional sex
Intellectual conversation
Positive energy
Powerful lust
Dammit man, what are we going to do
I fucking want to melt this very moment,thinking of you
I can feel the texture of your dick on my tongue
I want to swallow you every single time you cum
Vividly, I hear you slurping at my pussy
But without the straw
Hell nah, baby....I gota stop this shit, writing these things that I will never say face to face
For tomorrow may or may not come
If it does, I do not want to look dumb
For saying too much
Caught up in the lust
Without any regrets
What's done is done
'Til the next cycle of you
Kisses to you my Boo,
~Dream~