Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dear Diary Oct2"Spontaneous Despicable Me"

Dear Diary:

What a cold morning it is in Atlanta. My nipples are hard, as I stir my pancake batter. My cup of green tea is chilling next to me. 
I am so happy for another productive week. The new fuck scene with Mr.Smooth turned out good, it was time I made a sex scene, the fans were asking for it. 
I shared the footage with my sweetie first before posting it. I had to get his opinion on the scene, and make sure he was truly cool with it. Because this is a first time ever having someone who say they are cool with having a lover who is in the adult entertainment industry, so I had to double check, to make sure he is okay about some stuff. I have made some mistakes in my past, and I like to take caution. I do not want to inadvertently hurt him or repulse him, but so far my  goodness it has not happened. He is pretty open minded. I was shocked that he "approved" and critiqued the scene so well. He played really cool while viewing it,but in the back of my mind I could not help but think "he is going to choke the shit out of me" and "when is he going to go off on me".
That did not happen, he was actually turned on....hell, we were both turned on. In the front seat of my truck, no panties on, my stiletto heels I took off....got out the driver side and I went over to the passenger side to sit on his lap. There was something nice and hard I wanted to sit on. He started it, lol, taking his dick out...bet he thought all I was going to do was suck it,lol...nah....I had to sit on that sexy meat. He didn't think we both could fit in the seat, oh...trust me, I was going to make this happen. Slid up my dress, bent over slightly, and he put it in my warm wetness. OMG,it felt so good. What made it so fucking great?? It was the location, we were in a public parking lot, off to the side. A small group of joggers saw us, but I am sure they did not know what we were doing. He was scared, I wasn't...it turned me on even more, I kept talking&riding "they are not coming back around...they did not see nothing baby". Talking and bouncing on his dick, got my pussy wetter. LOL,I was sooo bad...he liked it. I wanted to roll down the window and yell out, "look at me...weeeehee...I am riding this dick....look at me...weeeehee...I am taking HIS dick". LOL!!! 
My neck was bent in the corner of the dashboard, I had some whiplash action going on-when I got home, and my thighs were sore...I didn't care, the sex was excellent. The orgasms I had were like fireworks. The feeling I got right before he climaxed, had me holding back my tears. The heat of his swollen penis against my walls, so incredible. His hands gripping my ass and hips...holding on for dear life....holding my love handles, he says"I am about to cum,where do you want me to put it". My rapid response,while riding him"keep going, don't stop,don't stop...keep it in...keep it innnn". He cums,denies my request to cum in me. I was not surprised he chickened out, slightly disappointed though...lately he has been asking to release himself in me, and I pulled his card...he punked out,lol.
I gave him a few juicy kisses for the drive home, what an outstanding performance. Our first spontaneous encounter with each other, what a fucking rush we had. The energy was amazing, I had to pull over on my drive home, as I replayed the events of my day leading up to that, my head started to spin horribly....euphoria....topped with the feeling of being caught....and the man who was behind the dick down....so much to take in, I almost overloaded. 
Wow,the sex I had on camera could not top what I got in the front seat of my truck. I could not compare the two,totally different people,situation,body type,etc. etc. I cannot wait to share with the world how he(my sweetie) and I get it on. I am not in a rush. LOL,because I know my fans,friends,some family...who knows...will be viewing and I fear that I  get too bitchass and cry during the scene since it will be unscripted. I am sure it will be good footage,and go on my list of top best sex and favorite scenes ever. He seems to be making all of my first and top of everything lately....crossing my fingers,hope that does not change anytime soon. 
I am off to enjoy some time with family from out of town, dreading to share what I have been up to,its always more than what I care to divulge. 

~Dream~