Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dear Diary Its Msatlantathickdream.com Anniversary2day

Dear Diary:
Happy Anniversary to ME,my website is ONE year old today!! I am excited,but I do have mixed emotions about this day. Over a year, I've had some setbacks and success. I want to go out tonight and celebrate regardless,but damn with who? Who is deserving to spend my anniversary with...decisions,decisions. 
I plan to give some hellafied headservice to one deserving man tonight. I plan to suck the moles off his dick,lol...or come close to it. 
This blowjob will be fully involved. I have some stress to release tonight, what a better way...giving some super bomb ass head to a unsuspecting man. 
I know he will be murmuring his "confessions"...his feelings for me, I am sure of it. I promise it will not go to my head. Guys say some wild shit,most they do not mean when they are receiving my headservice. 
I will make sure we do something like have dinner or run an errand together first before I suck the life out of him. Because once I give him head, he will be ready to fuck the shit out of me and rest some for another round, then crash to sleep. 
I want to rub his head while we watch TV together. I am so relaxed when his head resting on my breast. My feet propped on his lap, him massaging my pedicured toes, we both unwinding after a long day. Damn, I can get use to that. Been awhile since I played "house". 
I am undecided what all I want to do later, but I know my creative junkyard of a brain will come up with something. 
~Dream~