Friday, October 23, 2009

The SexxyMILF

He demanded my attention. I had been avoiding him all week due to the stress of work and the kids being home for the summer. I knew that I could not hold him at bay any longer. It was past due for us to meet. His pleads were more frequent, for some of my sexual attention. Besides that my pussy was becoming engorged. We had to meet pretty soon...I feared that I would loose him. He called me in between making deliveries. He said," baby it's been a long week when can I see you."  I said," tomorrow is Sunday; therefore I have the whole day to spend with you...what would you like to do". I played dumb because I knew that he wanted attention like a child and some lovin that would make him fall flat on his knees. I guess I wanted to hear him say it aloud. He said," I need an entire afternoon or evening alone with you...let's do this, let's have a picnic".  I told him that I knew of a perfect location, a place where I go to meditate often and the view was to die for. The excitement built in his voice," I'll cook for us and you come by here to meet me then we go to this secret place of yours". I became giddy as I started to think what he had in store...we ended the conversation with a goodnight kiss. I wanted to go to bed early to rest for the next day.
It was 6:55am, and the sun barely peaked above the clouds. "Oh shit,is it going to rain today" I said trying not to be pessimistic. I could not sleep at all during the night, I was too anxious thinking of the day ahead. I got up to pee at least 20 times in the night & I tried not to check the clock on the way back from the restroom. During my slumber, I did dream of what I wanted to say and do once I was in his presence again. The dream aroused me, and I was so tempted to masturbate. I held off in order to increase the intensity.
10am came quickly; I reached for the phone to see if things were still on for our day. He answered on the third ring; his voice was full of energy. I heard blues music loudly playing in the background. "HELLLOOO my Sweet, goood morning...how did you sleep"? I held the phone away from my ear," I'm fine honey, I see you are up...all bright eyed and bushy tailed".  "Glad to hear. Are you dressed I'll be done cooking in an hour" he said. Damned, I was still in the bed and rubbing the crust from my eyes. I lied and said," yes, I am just getting out the shower". "What time do you want me to be at your house", I said hoping that his chosen time would allow me enough time to get ready. "Be here by 12:30, that way the food is still fresh".  I said," okay I will be there with bells on". I hurried to hang up the phone because I did not know what in the hell I was going to wear for an outdoor picnic. "Stupid me, I should've took something out last night..shit,I am goin to be late" I said while standing half naked in my walk-in closet. I had done a lot of shopping over the summer, so it was not a problem of having the clothes to wear. The dilemma was making the decision of what to put on. I snatched and grabbed about 4 different outfits, and after about 20 minutes went by I made up my mind to wear a sundress with a matching hat. The ensemble I chose, a yellow contemporary sundress and designer hat I bought a week ago from Nordstrom's. The hat was huge and floppy, but very stylish & cute. I had a thing about the sun & my hair getting bugs into it. Also, the hat was functional. I wanted to be prepared in case he decided to drive with the top down.
Its 11:45, I am just getting out of the shower. I had to kick up the speed. "Brrrrrrrrrinnnnng",the phone rings. I took a short look at the caller id, and answered it. "Did you forget, we had a 11:30 brunch scheduled today". I didn't recognize the voice at first, but it was my daughters coach. He and I became close during the summer months. I was the team Mom, and we got close by spending many nights talking late at hotel lounges after an away game. There was a mutual attraction; however, we respected each other and for whatever reason never acted on it. So yes, I was shocked when he finally asked me out. Grabbing at my forehead I said, "oh my God...please tell me that you are not at the restaurant...I totally overslept and I didn't set a reminder in my PDA". I closed my eyes and awaited his painful answer. "I'm here, but I got a call to pick up my son about ten minutes ago...so lucky for you, I have to run". He was pissed at me, I could tell it in his voice. "Can we reschedule for next week, and I promise that I will show up", I said while checking the clock and turning the pages of my planner. The coach wasn't trying to hear me; surprisingly he said "yes, you know we are good for another time". I told him that my Mom was calling on the other line because he wanted to discuss further the plans for the upcoming group fundraiser.
The clock turned 12:25, and I was supposed to be meeting my love at his house by 12:30. I was not even fully dressed. I only had on lace boy shorts and a bra. I hurried to oil myself and slide into my dress. I was debating about calling him. I didn't want him to think that I was dodging him again. So, I finished getting dressed and called him as I ran out the door with keys in hand.
The time is now 1:30 and I am heading to his house. I used my hands free device to call him. The phone just rings, then goes into his voicemail. Oh shit, the gas light of my SUV comes on..."fuck it, I'm riding fumes til I get to his house" I said and floored it. I called him close to 6 times, and no answer. I begin to worry, and the perspiration starts to soak my new linen dress. I was determined to see him today, and proceeded in the direction of his house.
At 1:50 I pull into the driveway of his condo. His Saab convertible was parked on the street. It was shining as usual, so I knew that he planned to drive it on our outing. I didn't bother to lock my door, I rushed toward his doorbell. I must have pushed that button a dozen times before he answered. He opened the door with a sour look on his face. He was dressed in a brown Coogi polo shirt with some baggy jean shorts. His hair was cut low and his sideburns thin & sexy. The cologne he wore was the same Burberry I bought him at Christmas. His mouth opened, he started to speak. I quickly planted a wet kiss on his soft lips. Whatever anger and whatever words he wanted to say, vanished from his vocabulary. He grabbed me into a strong embrace and threw my hat to the floor. I jumped on him, and wrapped my legs tightly around him.
Our kissing and heavy petting lasted an hour. We didn't notice that the front door was left open until 40 minutes passed.
When the first available moment came, I blurted out an apologetic phrase. "Baby I am ssoo sorry for being late and it was so inconsiderate of me for not calling to let you know I would run behind." He looked at me with forgiving eyes and said," woman I just about had it with your shit and I wasn't going to answer my door or your phone calls. That's why I waited so long to get the door; I wanted you to sweat a lil bit." I was like, "oh really". He boldly said to me," hell yeah, even though I wanted to see your fine ass and possibly get some too. I would have took the chance by ignoring you, just like you have passed me up for weeks." "It was not like that, honey" I said in my most convincing voice.
The roar of thunder interrupted our makeup session. He had to run outside to pull my car door closed and he used the remote to put the top back on the convertible.
The Georgia rain was endless never letting up. It was five o'clock and the sky was dark as night. There was not going to be a scenic drive that day. We decided to reheat everything that he prepared for the picnic. He placed a blanket on his hardwood living room floor. We both light ten candles each, and threw two purple plush oversized pillows on the floor. He held my hand as I sat down and I thanked him.
He brings out our food on a large decorative tray. This man is a foodie, so I knew that he wasn't going to disappoint me. He prepared Filet Mignon, twice baked cheesy potatoes, market fresh green beans in a garlic sauce, and for dessert New York style cheesecake drizzled in a raspberry sauce. He offered me a glass of wine; I declined because I wanted to be completely sober for the next course. We smiled and laughed during the meal, and I could not stop complimenting the lengths he went through to prepare it. He accepted my kindness; my gratitude was sealed with a kiss to his lower abdomen. I cleared the floor so that only the blanket and pillows remained. I pretended to wrestle with him and pinned him. Although I knew that he could easily break the hold I had on him, he surrendered himself. I undressed him, and he assisted me by slipping the dress over my head. I reached for the dish holding the raspberry sauce and poured it on his muscular chest. As I covered his chest, I massaged in the sticky syrup sauce. I licked at my fingers and played with his pecs. My tongue took over, and it became a towel, cleaning up the delicious mess that I made. He grabbed at my full breast as I licked his body. His dick was stabbing me in my thigh as I straddled him. It was fully erect, and I decided to get off him to see what trouble I was about to get into. My stance wasn't even firm and he pulled me back to the floor. Now he is on top, and I am laying flat on my back pierced against a stack of plush pillows. I am topless, wearing only my lace boy shorts. He caressed my whole body with his caramel lips. I begin to squirm as the heat from his face centered into my pussy. His nose is at my clitoris moving in a circular motion. The echo of my moans bounced off his vaulted ceiling. My pussy secretions saturated the cotton lining of my boy shorts. He used his mouth to sensually remove them. He licked the precum from my panties. My gumdrop shaped nipples were rock hard, and I held them together as he stroked his dick between them. I licked the tip of his mass when it came closer to my face. He enjoyed the sensation, and I paid close attention to the knot of semen located at his base. I sucked his dick for only a few minutes because I knew that his orgasm would come quick. His dick pulsated when he broke the suction from my mouth. I was ready for him to enter me. I pulled at his hips and widen my legs even more. All of my energy and emotions went to my pussy. I reached for his dick, making sure that its target would not be missed. As he entered me, my pussy went from tense to relax and the secretions increased. The intense emotion sent a chill down our spine. My arousal was amplified by seeing a candlelight silhouette of his ass fucking me. The mixture of his Burberry cologne and sweat turned me on even more….(to be continued)Dream©