Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Titillating Tuesday"TheMorethanaMindFuck",October 20(unedited)

I awoke to a cold and frosty morning here in Atlanta,Georgia. The same routine, get the kiddies off to school and address the needs of a cranky infant. The smile I had wore to bed still remained and the essence of my weekend. Its been a long time that I held a smile, now grimace this long. I cannot help it, you know when your mind is on pleasant thoughts it shows on your face. I am happy, I am truly happy...well pleased, inside and out. I know the troubles of parenting, finances, and a slight weight gain should be overwhelming my happiness. Not this time. 
The weekend resurrected a impermeable state of happiness & love. Just a couple of weeks ago, I found myself asking the question "how did I wind up falling in love with this person". After this weekend, I truly understand how it was possible. Its not about "who" HE is or "what" HE does, its all about the time that HE puts in & "how he makes me feel" when we are together. For a woman like myself, those things are key. I've had men in my life who have made me feel like shit, due to their own insecurities. Their narcissism prevented them from loving me the way I need to be loved. 
This present Boo or "love of my life" is one that cares,loves,laughs, and prays for me. Most importantly, we are friends first then the mushy stuff comes last. I am myself with him, I can cry or laugh in his presence. 
When he came to the door, I held my composure because I really wanted to jump on him and give him a tight hug. I had to practice breathing at a slower pace, I didn't want to show how excited he gets me. 
On our way to breakfast, I studied him...his lanky swag had me hot and moist. First, I was turned on how he took the initiative to carry my sleeping baby in her car seat. I watched him walk,  then scurried to hold the door. Standing 6ft2inches, covered with sexy chocolate smooth skin wearing dark denim jeans, with bowleg's, and firm ass I couldn't help but stare. 
When we were seated, I removed my jacket to display my full & lactating breast. My push up bra along with the ruffled purple top made the "girls" look marvelous. Our conversation was humorous and innocent. I am almost positive the looks and thoughts we held were all but that. It was very hard for me to remain in my seat during breakfast without excusing myself. 
See, for the past couples days I was immensely moistened. My body was sending me signals that "girl its about time you get you some". The liquid between my thighs was clear yet thick, the consistency of egg whites. This was something special wet,thick, and sweet. 
I could not waste it on just anyone, the suitor had to be someone who holds weight in my life not a random gent. I've received some "offerings" to assist my release. This year I have seemed to pass up all offers. My present Boo has been keeping me satisfied, for the most part. Although our encounters are infrequent, when I do have them, they suffice. 
I'm unsure about this last encounter, it was certainly something different about it. I am not sure who initiated it, but I know I could not hold back once I kissed his syrup flavored lips (compliments of IHop). I wanted to suck his face off, I could not stop kissing him.


He says "its so soft,you must have put a lot of oil on it", referring to my 60+ inches of ass. I pretended to ignore what he said, but smiled inside. My pants were loosened, I had to get comfortable after the breakfast we just had. My polka dot thong was showing as I placed the baby down, although his favorite college was playing football (and I had it playing on the big screen in HD) all eyes were on my juicy ass cheeks. I didn't mean to distract him because I'm the kinda chick who will watch the game, plus hand you the remote. I cannot promise that I won't be dress "nicely" and I cannot promise that I won't pull the dick out and start to suck it during halftime or the commercials either. For some reason, I couldn't sit down much this day. And he followed my ass around each time I moved, his hands are glued to my behind. 
He follows me into the bedroom, I am playing coy while pulling my pants off. My top and neon tube socks remained,I didn't know what I wanted to do 1st kiss his lips off his face or bend over and assume the position. I decided to get on my knees and spread facing my full length mirror. See, even though it was a rainy ATL day, the sun came out for us to utilize that mirror. The pillows were pushed aside, he wanted a unobstructed view. I only wished I could see what he was seeing from the rear. I know it was a nice view, a wet/sticky one. His dick was like a hot dart, fitting into the perfect target, accustom to him. Upon insertion he says "damned, its tight". I concur "yes baby,its tight waiting just for you". I couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking because he didn't say much after that. I believe he was puzzled while he was smashing me, thinking "how in the hell does her pussy get so wet and still tight,how does she do that". I bet it was fucking up his mind, he seemed so frustrated while he was stroking me. Almost to the point where I felt like he was punishing me because he beat the pussy up. I tried to tap out and run from him, he grabs the back of my top and straddles me,like he riding a horse. He says"where you going, I know you are not trying to run". My reply"no baby", I was lieing my ass off. Hell yeah I wanted to run, now the dick was good and well needed. However, he was coming at it hard unlike any other time. He seemed like he was on a mission, to bust me wind open. He simultaneously reaches for the olive oil and anoints my ass, never stopping his stroke. He pulls out, so that only his tip remains to make certain the oil was rubbed in thoroughly. His dick is now more firm, from the combination of my big ass now my big ass covered in oil  all up in his face. I acknowledged his concrete penis "ohhh baby, you are much harder now". I couldn't help but grab a fist of bed linen, to brace myself. I took the beating that he was giving me. The view from the mirror made it very arousing, especially when he was slapping my ass and putting my ass cheeks in a "choke hold". He was surely handling all that ass. 
I had to take a mini break to show him how wet I was really, I don't think he knew. I laid on my back to spread my thighs in his direction "dayum, you ain't lieing you were wet" he agrees. He quickly dips his head down for a taste of me. He comes up to smile at me with this look in his eyes, he has a clear spider web of my nectar hanging from his goatee. He catches the clear strand and slurps it up. I notice then the evidence I left on him and begin to lick at my lips, his entire pubic area is covered in my juices. My eyes turned even greener (lol) I wanted to suck all my juices off of him. And I did just that. He and I, together we taste very delicious. 
Its something about this thing I have with him, this "love & basketball" type of love we have. It makes me want to simply devour him. He's cute when he is acting like a goofball and handsome when he is doing his work. We are so cool that, only he is allowed to laugh when I trip going up the stairs. He shares his fears and desires with only me. All that we do for each other (besides sex) is what makes a great team. We are always supporting each other in some way.
Which is why I don't mind sucking him til my lips are swollen and numb. This day I felt like licking him all over, he was just so tasty. My tongue did not stop at his dick or sac, I did not stop til I reached his feet. I kissed the tip of his penis, licked the grooves on his sac, licked the perineal line, blew softly into his ass, bit at his thighs, massaged his knees & legs. My mouth ended its journey by gently kissing the upper portion of his feet. 
There was no climax by him, he was fulfilled by pleasing me. And that he did, hands down. I on the otherhand, I could not count how many times that I had a orgasm. I believe my first orgasm was during breakfast, we were just laughing and talking yet I was so aroused from his presence. (Key thing to know, it does not take much for neither, he or myself to become aroused by each other.)

That was the past weekend, today is Tuesday and the blissful feeling still is lingering. My inner thighs are sore, the swelling in my lips have went down, and I have a bruise on my ass cheeks. I have a (sex) hangover. I am over here, I cannot stop smiling like the cheshire cat (lol). The time spent was right on time, we both needed the release. It was dually appreciated, I cannot wait til the next time I see him. Patiently I shall await that moment, but for now I am writing him a note, signing it....oxxxox's Love Always,~Dream~.




**Disclaimer, this blog is for entertainment purposes only (combination of fact & fiction). Names, places, and some events have been altered for the privacy of the author. **