Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Mountain Retreat-Titillating TuesdayOct27_09

Although our budgets were wrapped so tightly, we had to make room for this weekend getaway. When we were planning this trip (lol) we did not know how we were going to pay for it;however, our love made it happen. I have to give credit to the name of love, without it a lot of things are impossible. 
I felt we were overdue for some quiet time alone, my time and money has been occupied with my baby. He has been beyond stressed at work, recently he suffered a pay cut. "Bad" things happened to both of us, yet we remained hopeful for the future. The negative did not outweigh the positive, besides we have each other and going through rough times together has brought us closer. 
The drive to Dillard, GA was cool. We made frequent stops, to rest areas to play hide-n-seek, and to shoppes to kill our curiosity and time. The conversation in the car was pleasant, I didn't out talk him and he didn't poke fun at my driving (this time). It was humor & cohesion that made this car ride different from all others. I enjoyed eating cashews out of his hand, like a silly monkey. It was sexy/cute holding the CapriSun juice pouch and massaging his neck, as he drove. He joked about "being the only black people in the mountains",my reply"don't worry, Mama always packs her heat". I opened the under seat compartment that displayed my 9mm handgun. 
We arrived at the Chalet Village around 1pm. We stood in awe looking at the mountainous view and the 25 step lengthy entrance to Chalet#25. He looked at me like "you thinking-what I am thinking" and I nodded my head agreeing "oh hells yeah". His lean,(I guess) fit self launches up the steps, eager to be the first to enter. I was not trying to run up those stairs, for what??! Not, to bust my face or knees like I seem to do when rushing upstairs. I made my way, at my own pace. 
Before I reached the doorway, I smelled the fragrance of my one of my favorite YankeeCandles "Christmas Cupcake". The nostalgia hit me, and my eyes became watery. The feeling of being home, was present. Inside the Chalet, was rustic yet very updated, with all new appliances and furniture. I covered my mouth, holding in the excitement,as if we were sharing the 4bedroom (with private jacuzzi & loft). There were rose petals from the door, leading to the master suite, and candles everywhere. He was upstairs on the balcony (chillin), pretending to pay me no mind. I gazed at the king size bed, decorated in long stem roses, strategically placed in a heart shaped pattern . One by one, I pick them up and sniffling. He comes in "baby, what's wrong with you" he asked. "Nothing, but when & how did you have time to do all of this" I questioned. "Well, when you made the reservation last month I called to see how I could add some extras without you knowing. They arranged for my credit card to be charged separately, so you would not know". "Also, I worked some evenings with my Dad cleaning office buildings, to pay for it & the stuff I have planned for the weekend"he explained. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was shocked, not that he went the "extra mile" for me, but he worked part-time cleaning and he hates cleaning his own apartment (lol). We took a few moments "thanking" each other, one juicy tongue kiss lead to me simultaneously sucking his ear lobes and rubbing the crotch of his OldNavy jeans. Our bodies were like magnets heading for a landing on the firm king sized mattress. Our eyes met and we decided to stop before we got off task. All the things we brought for the weekend was still down the hike of 25 steps, and two hours had already passed. Holding hands we proceed downstairs (in Jack&Jill fashion), to gather our belongings from the SUV. 
The day went by fast, once the vehicle was unloaded. For lunch, I made cold sub sandwiches with Sun chips & orange pop. He snacked on gummie bears & played PacMan in the game-room upstairs, as I prepared the steaks for later. I was kinda relieved that something caught his attention, other than my switching hips.  I really wanted to make a special meal, and he was preventing me from doing so by holding my waist & grinding on my ass every time I hummed a sexy tune. It was like a dog answering a whistle (lol) accept, he was not humping my leg. Honestly, I really wanted to stop & drop my jeans down to my leg-warmer covered ankles so he could have his way with me wearing only a red checkered apron. I held back this time. 
We had already clogged up the jacuzzi with jello pudding and rose petals, I was trying not to worry how we were going to fix that before leaving. My bliss kept me from worrying so hard. He had ate my pussy under water (I didn't even know he could swim). I would call out,"Heyyy Aqua Mannn" (like the Culligan lady from the commercial) each time his face would emerge for air. He'd reply firmly "Yes Baby" in a deep Barry White tone. I'd scream,giggle, plant a solid kiss on him then we'd repeat. After all of the silliness, the sensuality kicked in. No intercourse took place inside of the jacuzzi. He wanted me, in a leaning position against the private jacuzzi. I believe all that fore"play"had him overly aroused, he seemed very excited for some odd reason. His eyes were like lustful daggers. He would've took me down like a wolf to a little lamb, but I was not about to allow that, not this weekend. If I'd given the "green light" he would have fucked the shit out of me & we both would have been no good to do anything he'd paid for us to do (horseback riding, fishing, wagon ride, none of the nightly events the resort had held). Instead, I took it upon myself to simmer down some of his steam, I sucked on his wet vanilla pudding flavored penis. I whispered into his ear "sweetheart,thank you for doing all the extras & most importantly thank you for coming, your presence means so much to me....your so damned thoughtful,I love you". His "engine" slows some, but his breathing, concrete erection & pulse evidence the heightened arousal was still there, just not as intense. He responds with a half sentence,"you....ummm......wel.....come". He's mesmerized by my sensual fellatio. Possibly because I made it extra sloppy wet (just the way he likes) also from the acoustics from my smacking lips on his thick dick. Two wonderful "instruments", you should have been there to hear such an erotic melody. He "blew" my last note, with the cum he lubricated my throat with. I wanted him inside me almost instantly, I did not have time to spit out his cum. From mouth to pussy, he went into high gear. I had to drop my towel and slip into my flip flops to provide some support on the slippery surface. He was going at it so fast, my bobby pins were coming loose from my Grace Jones ponytail that I had pinned up. My screams were higher than Beyonce' & Mariah Carey, dammit I think he hit bone too. I didn't care who heard us, I was certain that they knew the difference between a cry for help and a scream that my pussy was being served really good. He tried to "hush" me yet he didn't slow his stroke or the depth of his dick in me. 
Dinner was splendid.  He made the coconut shrimp and garden salad to go with the Porterhouse steaks & baked potatoes, I made. He really felt bad that I sprained my ankle when I was getting off the horse, so he insisted on helping with dinner. My first time going horseback riding, and I sprained my stinking ankle. The ride itself was refreshing. I really enjoyed the rhythm of the ride, worked wonders on my clitoris. 
After dinner, we entertained each other by the fireplace (since the rules of this meditating trip was no cell phones & no television). I pretended to be Annie Oakley/Pocahantas, wearing a fringed brown chemise, fringed garter on my upper right thigh, my long weave ponytail brushed down, brown booties & gun at my hip.  My character was very provocative.  He was my black Daniel Boone, wearing this (lumber jack-ish flannel) shirt, a Black LA Raiders t-shirt underneath, red boxers, and all black socks. He made me call him "Mount-Me-Dan" and kept saying "I'ma Pokie you, Annie" (in the same way you say "Annie are you okay" from Michael Jackson song "Smooth Criminal"....lol). 
We roasted Ballpark hotdogs and made smores. Well, he tried to roast hotdogs, I masturbated myself with a frozen wiener and he burned the BallParks looking at me. Twice he attempted to roast hotdogs til saying "fuck it, I give up". Sticks his head between my thighs and starts to lick my clit.  Then he put his fingers inside me along with the wiennie "dayum baby,that's all you....shittttt, I cannot believe I can still feel you & you're this deep"he said in sheer amazement. Next we're fireside mutually masturbating, such a good sight to see. He melted marshmallows (like hot wax) to pour on my breast&neck. I orgasm from him licking and biting me. In the middle of my orgasm, he said "Dream boo boo, I want to feel that pretty pussy on my dick, bring that ass to Daddy". Naturally, first instinct was to get on my knees and position myself to receive him "doggie"style (that was almost impossible with a sprained ankle). And of course, that was not what he wanted. "Mount-Me-Dan" explained his request "I am a frontiersman, so I want to hit that from the front, now lay your ass on this bear skin rug so I can make luv to ya (lol)". I smirked like a child & batted my eyes and did as I was told. Laid my ass on that bear skin rug, not exactly bear skin more like faux Ikea Yak, look-a-like fur rug (lol).
Naked in front of the fire, only wearing socks.  This time his pace was slower, a lot more sensual. He caressed my head, and face with every stroke. He was speaking to me, my voice was frozen I could not say a word.  His forehead had minimal sweat, I wiped the moisture from his face then applied a kiss. "Baby you know all the right things to do" he said. "That's why I don't mind making you happy, I work so hard trying to make sure you're happy" he adds. I smile, still speechless. "You know I am a simple man, it does not take much to keep me pleased & baby you doo doo the damned thing"he stuttered. When he finally stops talking, the sex intensifies, and my pussy begins to throb on his dick ready to climax. An instant reaction, when I feel the tingling from the head of his penis.  His body freezes and he reaches for something underneath the couch, he pulls out a small box & hands it to me. Before I opened it, I asked "what is this, I know its not what I think it is". "Just open the box,silly woman" he demands. Slowly I open the box, and its a pair of 18 carat white gold diamond earrings. "Wow...wow...wow" was all I could say. 
We continued making love fireside, the wind outside was blowing hard & we were panting just as hard. Climax was shared, I don't know who came first. What I do know we were "1"with each other, we had a "spiritual" love making session. Although my pussy was filled with his nutt, I held him closely, in no immediate rush for him to move. "Thank you love, everything you do for me I appreciate it to the utmost...I love you sweetie" I said giving him a warm embrace. "I do it because I love you and I want to be the only man who gets credit for pleasing you the best" he confessed. 
The fire is put out and we retire to bed. Sunday morning, I awake to breakfast in bed. He beat me to the kitchen,wow. He cooked waffles, sausage, and scrambled eggs. He actually did an exceptional job on the eggs, I was highly impressed.  After breakfast, we took one last stroll, before heading on a three hour drive back home. 
The drive was kinda quiet because it was back to reality-we go. We hated to go back to our hectic lives. In unison we mumbled "back to life,back to reality". That's why we took our time, stopping to snap roadside scenic pics and twice to get a"quickie" (once in the SUV and the other on a big huge rock, when no cars were coming. I road him reverse cowgirl style) now, that was fun! A trucker passed and did not have a clue we were having sex (lol) due to the long concealing dress I wore. 
Right now, I am waiting at Walgreens 1hour photo counter daydreaming about our romantic retreat. I am horny all over again thinking about all of the things we managed to accomplish. I cannot wait til I see him again & I will make sure I share with you all the juicy details. TTFN~Dream~