Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Dear Diary Jan13_Letting Love Flow

Dear Diary:


It is a frosty morning, the curtains are open, I am sitting in front of the window with my wonderfully warm cup of chai tea. It is a beautiful thing to see another sunrise, and waking up with no regrets. Because I am learning to allow things to flow, and live life as tomorrow may never come. Each sunset I make sure that I give thanks for a productive, and sometimes hectic day. When I rise the next day, I do the same thing...be grateful for another chance to recreate..redesign...my life.
It’s something about love, this unshakable emotion that has me engulfed with forgiveness and ceaseless passion. When I truly pay attention to it, the emotion grows my mind, and I become an even more sophisticated being. I’ve learned enough about it, that in order for love to remain,you must always find a reason to keep falling.
At times, when the darkness of anger comes upon me I have to let it run through me, for if I fight the darkness it’ll make things unfathomable. It took me some time to learn that about good and bad emotions. You must allow them both to flow through you in order to be balanced...and in order to truly understand yourself...you must know why and what fuels each part of you.
He’s upstairs sleeping...snoring like a Papa Bear. He put in good work, on the job and with me (haha). I slept so well, that when I woke up I still had a smile on my face (yes indeed). Sex first thing, on a cold morning is the best thing. I just got goosebumps, the aftereffect of our passion. He was so deep inside of me, that I know that I left a few scratch marks on his back. The deeper he went, my pussy kept releasing and squeezing on his dick. I was so sloppy wet, the noises that my pussy made, had him moaning so loud...his dick got even harder and my movements were like a sacred dance. My nipples are hard, as I type this. AND my pussy has begun to jump, she is contracting...wanting some more I assume. I won’t wake him, he needs his rest...I won’t pounce on him (this time).
Things have been very well with us, and he is in full agreement that we do need to pull away from the lifestyle. Ever since we had that discussion, I have been super hot and horny for him! He’s been very attentive to my needs lately, it feels like when we first met. We are back in the “honeymoon” phase. All of the resentment and other negative elements that were clouding our love life has diminished. The love has gotten sweeter.
Last week, I went in to pay the utilities, and each office I visited, the clerk said that the account had no balance owed. Wow! He paid all of the bills off, and the mortgage is a month ahead. All I could do was look to the sky, and say “thank you”. Then I picked up the phone to call him to say the same thing. See, it was not too long ago that he wouldn’t bother to pay until I mentioned it. Or I would neglect paying the bills being too busy pissed about something or busy with my “outside dealings” to care about what went on in my own household. Yes, we were both a hot ass mess.
This period of us feels good, I’ve taken the password off my phone and he no longer takes calls outside in his car. There are no worries of “outsiders” interrupting our good harmony.
Last week, I visited the precinct and I saw one of his former interoffice flings. She had the audacity to give me the eye. I pretended as if I didn’t see her. I was so unmoved by her presence. Nonetheless, before I left him we exchanged our usual kiss but I put a little bit more umph into it. I slipped him some tongue, and “discreetly” brushed my hand against his crotch. I noticed she was watching out of the corner of her eye, so I gave her something to see...us exchanging some soap opera style lip service.  Oh she was bothered. I overheard her say to another officer “did they put out that PDA, I mean APB out for that missing elderly guy”. I am sure she was being sarcastic, but once again...I was not moved by her. It is funny how traditional women react, to an unconventional woman who has been generous with her love. Yes, she is ungrateful. She got to experience love with him.  I am sure she is one of many who are upset that he didn’t abandon the lifestyle to be solely with them. Sorry ladies.
What the women do not know, it is an arousal, for me to have a mate who is highly sought after. My pussy is wet thinking about him at work, possibly exchanging a glance with a curious co-worker. Yes, I heard rumors about my guys“rep” around the office...both good&bad things are said about him (so I am told)...but it never stops the subordinates from throwing themselves at him. I’m so glad that he’s learning from mistakes. He is finally taking his position of authority serious. He had some hard lessons to learn, he now knows that office pussy will keep drama in your life.
I must run now, he’s at the top of the stairs asking me to bring him up some breakfast. I gotta stop anyway, I have to get ready to leave. 
I’m heading to Belize for work related business. I leave on Friday. I have this magic number in my head, of how many orgasms I must get before then too. (((Smiling))) We can start with position “69”. I want to suck his soul dry before I take this 4 hour flight on Friday.
Kisses to you,

~Dream~©2016 Thick Dream Productions/Ms.Atlanta Thick~Dream~