Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Web Diva End of Year Shoot

December 17,2014
Pic Blog
Photo credit: Gerald James,Curvy Girls Photography
Model: Ms.Atlanta Thick~Dream~,Web Personality

                                                     I'm a Good Girl because HE tells me so
                                                       The Hip Diva
                                                       Oh,these legs want to wrap you tight
                                          I'm The Love Goddess,so why don't YOU love me?
                                                       You just have your story straight,I'm good^
                                                  Feeling myself,so YES I am that CHICK!^

Yes,you come here^
                                                       Now,I'm sitting,run that by me again Baby^
                                         Even a Goddess has to let her hair down sometimes
                                                       Yes,you are mine!
                                          Le Web Diva~Dream~


                                          Peace,Love,and Harmony^
                                                       Occupants Wanted^

                                                       Ohhh weeee
                                                       Oh my look at those thighs!^
                                                       Groove with me baby
                                                                     NO Way...Not Me^
                                                                               
                                                                                  I promise I'm a "Good Girl"^





                                                       Ayyyeeeeee Baby Baby^
                                                     No words...you keep me biting my lip^

                                  "Sit...SIT...How to be a Better Lover Class is about to begin"^
                                                       HAHAHA You Crack Me Up^


                                                       All Smiles Here^
                                                       All that's missing is my cup of tea^
Vintage  Goddess~Dream~

Ms.Atlanta Thick~Dream~
Born July 13
Dress size 16/18
Shoe size 10.5
Height 5ft 7in
Hips 57in
http://amzn.com/w/2OAIFD96SBVXR Amazon Wish List
Business inquiries thickdreamproductions@gmail.com
©2014 Thick Dream Productions/Ms.Atlanta Thick~Dream~