Sunday, December 21, 2014

Dear Diary June29_2014

Dear Diary:

Hooray,summer has finally arrived, and I am so glad that Spring is gone, all of the pollen was killing my sinuses. I think I barely came outside in fear I would get stung by bees or I would inhale too much of the toxic yellow dust.
I am up late unpacking my bags, I just returned from a business trip with a new company that I am doing marketing for. I poured a small glass of wine to read a an unopened envelope addressed to me. He left it for me on the counter,next to his set of keys. Oh boy ( I released a big sigh). I do not want to open it,but something inside of me told me to just open the damn thing. I walked around the envelope for about 30 minutes, to let the wine kick in...then I opened it..fuck it...I ripped it open to read:


Dear Bae:
You will always be a part of my life
I am sorry that things could not work out for us
I've found an apartment near the city 
I paid the bills as usual,I closed the account that we used to pay the bills, and here is a money order for the amount you put in it
Good luck with your upcoming projects
Love,
Me.

Wow,so just like that...he is gone. I mean, I am not surprised because he has not been home in so long. He would come after I have left, we would just miss each other. I thought it was intentional. After reading the letter,yes the hell it was VERY intentional. He probably was watching the house, to see when I left out because his coward ass could not face me. WOW!!!

When he came home from this last assignment, something about him was different.  I could not shake what it was, and I did not try to find out. I am tired, and it was time that he and I parted ways. Nothing healthy was coming from us being together. 

Let me gather my thoughts,and check around the house to see if he took anything that he wasn't suppose to. I cannot write right now,I must pour another glass of wine.
Bye for now.
~Dream~