Friday, October 26, 2012

Dear Diary Today I Rode The Magnificent Bastard

Dear Diary:
When I got on top of him in the long chair, these words were dancing in my mind. I think I will call this my "Ode To MR...Mr.Scorpio"

As I mount him
I begin to feel like a sexy blonde bitch, perky tits
The Princess Bride
Going for a ride,for the very first time
Anxious, yet cautious 
I hold my breath
Slightly, I part my thick thighs
My King, underneath me
Anticipating, Him entering me
Heart racing, firm hands steady
Dick dripping
He grips, my wide hips
His sword, glides inside
There is some, resistance
I almost lost my, balance
Startled, from the popping of my tight pussy seal
The feeling, was outstanding 
I'm now, riding him handsfree
A warm, feeling overcame me
My pussy, this ride, was like being on Safari
In the Serengeti
A little smooth, yet bumpy
Especially when, he starts to fuck me harder
Excited because
My cum, is of much abundance 
My pussy, is squeezing him stronger
Immensely, turned on
The ride, gets longer
I was partially blinded, for a minute
Lost, my peripheral vision
The only thing, in sight
Our eyes, affixiated 
Forehead to forehead
Watching, his big dick 
Go, in and out
Out and in, of me
Chest to breast
We inhale, the pheromone euphoriant
Causing,our percolating orgasms 
To mutually, explode
The Earth, stops
The Sun, sets
And, all that is left, is one grand, wet mess
Me,hair drenched, in sweat
My King,panting, as if he ran a triathlon
No words, exchanged
Two faces, radiating, from extreme pleasure
Two sticky, doffed,sexually intoxicated bodies
The remanence of this glorious ride.
©2012 Thick Dream Productions/Ms.Atlanta Thick~Dream~