Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dear Diary Oct2_2012

Dear Diary:

I am really in a hot, sultry, sexy freakilicious mood and I just want to be smashed....I want to be fucked OR made deep passion love to,kinda but not really,lol....a good fucking will do just fine for this Diva.
I want to write about the things that have been occurring in my life,as its very interesting and ever so changing. But, I can't think about nothing else but sex...sex...sex...getting it....giving it...wanting it....needing it...having it....all the damned time!! 
My nympho side has kicked in ultra drive.  I want to tease him, I want to punish him, I want to drown him in all of my essence. Make him go crazy with visions of MEEE!! I am horrible,yes,I know.  I cannot help it. It's part of my Goddess design. 
The look in my eyes, the expression upon my face, explains that I deserve every naughty GOOD thing I want and need.
Kisses To You,
~Dream~
(Today is Kiss My Tooted Up Ass Tuesday!)
©2012 Thick Dream Productions/Ms.Atlanta Thick~Dream~