Sunday, August 26, 2012

Dear Diary Shall I Creep or Swing Pt2

Dear Diary:

I can't believe what just happened. Oh my goodness, this was far the worse experience that I've ever had.

The neighbor comes out the bathroom, and my guy is standing in the doorway with this look on his face. It was as if he was aroused and upset at the same time. I did not have a chance to warn the neighbor guy that he was in the house.
He made us have sex in front of him, it was the most awful thing. My pussy barely got wet and the neighbor dick wasn't rock hard. However, he did eat my pussy very well, but the sex was horrible all because he was there forcing us to perform for him. He even took the safety off his gun,puts it on the table,gives this"bitch you better make this good"stare.
When the vernissage was over, the neighbor starts to put his clothes on, my dude tried to make him stay. The neighbor got in his face, he was not about to watch us have sex. I had to get between the two"stop it,let him go baby,we did what you wanted,so let him go home please". The neighbor,who served in Iraq suffers from PTSD(Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) shoved his shoulder into my guy then said"yeah,let me go baby,before its some major problems".  
I was so scared that these two ticking time bombs were going to explode. The entire time I was debating should I grab his gun or grab the garden hose and start spraying these two heated hounds. Thankfully, the excessive force was not necessary the neighbor left without anything extreme popping off. He only reminded my guy that it was "HIS idea to keep an eye on me while he was away", and added he "did not understand why he was upset for". 
Oh wow,so he had the neighbor guy watching me while he's away. I can't help but wonder was fucking me too included in that babysitting package. I wanted to ask him more about that, but he wasn't up for a full blown conversation. He was naked and waiting on me to finish with him. I tried to head for the shower to freshen up (since I was post fucking our neighbor). He pulled me by my wrist and put my hands on his dick "get him right,you are going to take care of me right now,fuck that shower". 
I thought he wanted me to stroke him til he got hard, but no he said"put them lips on my shit". He begins to fuck my face til my eyes are watery. I made sure the suction was super strong, sucking with hopes that he would cum from the blowjob. Oh but he he did not cum at all from that champion headservice I gave him. My lips and face were aching from sucking him so damn hard. I had to plead with him to stop, so I can ice my cheeks.
As I am reaching for an ice pack in the freezer, he comes up from behind. He starts to grind on me with my head halfway in the freezer, I almost bumped my head trying to close the door. He pulls me to the floor, we start fucking on the kitchen floor.  The sex was somewhat good,but different this time. He had that same look of displease in his eyes. I did not make a sound as he pounded my ass. He did all the talking, never skips a stroke,fussing while in the pussy. "I knew you were fucking behind my back...did you forget who the fuck I am...why do you think I am stupid...I am a lot smarter than you know...did you enjoy fucking that fat ass neighbor...did you like his little dick better than this big dick I am giving you right now...you hear me talking to you...answer me"he demands. Softly I replied"no honey". He rams his pink cock in harder"no honey what". "No honey, I did not enjoy his dick better than yours"I said with my eyes looking up toward the ceiling. 
I couldn't help but reference the movie The Color Purple, I felt like Miss Ceily when she and Mister first had sex. Hell yeah it was kinda similar. He was sweaty, angry, and talking shit while punishing my pussy. When he reaches orgasm he does not bother to pull out, he forcefully releases all of his hot cum in me "ahhhhh,now take that to your fuck tard boy toys and that fat ass neighbor,let them eat that,HA"he climbs up,leaving me on our cold kitchen floor marinating in his ejaculatory fluid. 
Since that happened he and I have not had sex, he's away this week on assignment. Last week, I ran into a lawyer friend I use to be cool with. I asked him to do me a favor(he owes me anyway with all the pussy I've gave him). I asked that he get one of his private investigators to follow my guy. 
Having good pussy really pays off.  Wow that was fast. I woke up this morning to a text"give me a call, I have some information about your boy, I think you should know". I have yet to call him back because I want to know,but not really...no rush.  I will call when I am done planning this gentlemen's party for an old friend,its his birthday soon, he's hired me to host the event. I'm getting dress headed to his place...will continue once I leave there.

I knew it, I knew it!! We wind up having sex....omg. Why didn't I masturbate prior to going to this man house,wow. I kinda felt that it would happen, since I hadn't had sex in weeks. Dammit,I could not resist, he's tall,with honey skin,a bright smile and he knows how relax I get when I am at his place. The panties just disappeared once my juices started to flow. Sex with him was never raunchy, he loves to slow stroke the pussy. He has the most softest hands for a man that I have ever felt on my curvy body. "You have the best head ever,I miss that shit,girllll you sure do know how to suck a motherfucking dick"he shares. I had to hurry up and pop his dick out my mouth, I felt that cum rising like a volcano. During sex,he gave me multiple orgasms with that pretty 9inch dick he has. But hold up...he almost spoiled it,by attempting to remove the condom during sex. "Noo,oh hell no,what do you think you're doing"I scolded him. "I just want to feel you,like we use to do"he explained. "We can't do that no more honey,I've not sleep with anyone else unprotected but my guy since he and I met...and I'm not about to start having raw sex with multiple men,no sir"I said and proceeded to put him on a new condom.


I'm back home, I did return my lawyer friend call. The private investigator found out that my guy is not away on assignment presently, he is in Puerto Rico with a female companion. Also, this female companion is not the only woman that he spends time with. The investigator sent pics to my smartphone of my guy on his lunch hour, with various different women. Some of the women were co-workers and others were random unknown females. In a few of the pics, he is with this larger-I mean huge dark skin woman. She must be his regular piece of ass. In one pic, they were hugged up kissing in her driveway, at 4am. 

HA,I got his dinner,dating cuffing ass now. I told my lawyer friend to continue following him for one more week and spare no expense with the pics. "Make sure you get them printed in various sizes and close up"I requested.  
I am numb right now, shocked, but not really. My intuition is rarely ever wrong. I feel lighter though, the guilt of sleeping around behind his back has lifted. Now I can exhale,phew.

Anyway, its the weekend,I will deal with that bullshit later. I am oiling up, getting ready for my old friend birthday event. The dancers and my protege' are already at the location, I am running late. I took a shot of Absolut. Shit, I need two more. Fuck it,I'm taking the whole freakin bottle with me. My old friend,whom party I am hosting is a mother effing Deputy. He and my guy are "co workers"...they work for the same county,but different departments. When he and I went over his guest list there were familiar names on it...a couple buddies and associates of my guy. None of that really concerns me, what has me on pins and needles...my guys Sergeant is on the Platinum VIP list for tonight. You see,how we have things set up for this party, anyone who is on the Platinum VIP list receives time with the host....which is myself.  After the information I received about that guy, I am going all out! Oh hells yes. Yours truly is stiletto fresh,hair down to my ass and I'm wearing a new fabulous hip hugging dress. My Deputy friend paid me good money to make sure his birthday party is a blast. Trust and believe I am going to make that happen. 

Prior to this evening,I had to share my fears with him about the invited guest, but he said "what goes on at a cop party stays at a cop party babe...I told Sarg that you were the host and he is cool with it...why you think he pulled out a stack, to get that Platinum VIP treatment". I had to ask more"what else did he say,any special request?" "Oh you know Dream it,we are cops we always have to get that extra extra"confessed the Deputy. Then he said,"he had me laughing my ass off,Sarg said hot damn,I've been dying to spread that pretty brown onion on my lap...tell her to relax...her man is a prick, big Poppa wants the royal treatment". "So Dream Momma,you better bring it!"said the Deputy. 
Mister man is due back from "assignment" tomorrow evening, enough time to be sober and tightened back up. 
Shit! I got four missed calls from the girls,got to go the party needs the host.

Kisses to you,

~Dream~