Friday, December 23, 2011

Tis The Season-Incubation Time

Woke up pillow wet
Heart heavy
Solid mind
Feeling thankful
Feeling wounded
Although physically rejuvenated 
My heart is injured
The war is not over
Newness awaits
Getting prepared, ready to undergo another metamorphosis
The friends and fam I will miss
No one will ever understand who truly occupies this shell
The sexual, the delectable
Socially unacceptable
Pleasantly plump performer
Analytical Mommy    
Speaks but who really listens
Do I really have your attention
Many are caught up in the holiday madness
On a rush from being fed a major dose of commercialized antidepressant 
I could careless what is under a mother fucking Christmas tree
There are much more important issues in the world 
Then breaking my neck to go buy shit that I don't need,all because its on sale
My attention is focused elsewhere
Ready to kiss 2011 goodbye
Happy to salute a New Year
Embraced all of its challenges
Proud to have my sanity
Celebratory cuz all of the bills got paid
Oh yes-a mother fucking victory
Thankful, I'm not homeless
Blessed, to be able to sleep on my own nice warm King Trump mattress
Came a long way from sleeping in my car at the post office
Had to revisit the pain one more time
Regurgitated the bitch so much
Felt like I was pregnant
I am swollen
Ready to burst
Time to finally deliver
Sucking in the belly
Sticking out my chest
Hands up, sliding on my vest
Digested, grieved, ready to lose more fam&friends
Pulled out the pin
Silently, awaiting for some of the smoke to clear
Mystically, I will appear
Radiating, stiletto proud, showcasing my ass
A highly confident stance
No entourage behind me
I approach the stage
Taps the mic
"I have arrived bitches, this is MY final phase"
Applause comes from the dark horizon
Its my fairy Goddess Mother
Her affluent angelic voice speaks
"The spin cycle is over
Now its time to rinse 
Dream,take off the gloves
Its time to do this
You're no newbie
Training days been gone
Playtime is diminished 
Give em all you got
I promise you, they want more
If its success you want
Then success ye shall get
Dreams are good
BUT now its time, to have your
REALITY
Behold, I present to some&reintroduce to others
The revitalized
The Ms.Atlanta Thick~Dream~" 
~©Dream~