Monday, December 19, 2011

Ever Wonder"What Does~Dream~dream of?"

What does DREAM dream of?
This Dream dreams of
The Heavenly Father
My one and only Mother
My dream is one day taking her out of poverty
I hate seeing my family struggle and knuckle bust their whole life long
This Dream dreams of 
Happy days and fearless nights
A world crime and debt free
This Dream dreams of
Sexy handsome men 
All born to serve to me
Chest as hard brick
Dick long as a yard stick
This Dream dreams in color
To bright shades of purple to deep tones of green 
This Dream dreams in stereo
From high pitch giggles to loud moans
This Dream dreams of everything that turns her on
From black card shopping to big boot knocking
Your Dream dreams of 
Me & You doing the things we love to do
From Your dick thrusting in my pussy and making it pop like Bubble Gum
To the heated arguments that lead to steamy neck grabbing,hair pulling make up sex
This Dream dreams of 
Immortality and leaving a legacy
My womb has been just as fruitful as my ideas, can't wait to see the harvest
My seedlings I've held close to my bosom
This Dream dreams of
hope,fear,humor,pain,pleasure,fortune,poverty,and fantasy
True ingredients of a~Dream~.