Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dream Atmosphere

As I stand on top of this planet
This Dream universe
I inhale the emissions
From the exosphere
I cough, become light headed
I almost choke, on the debris
With my watery eyes set
The horizon appears hazy
As I glaze out into the vast opening
I feel something is missing
There's something in the darkness that I seek
Is it God
I don't think, He's the only one who hears me speak
Or is it Cupid
I do not know, He and I our relationship lately hasn't been consistent
Could it be the fond memories of what real love feels like
From friends and family?
What is in this massive abyss that's calling upon me?
I am drawn to it
Maybe it's death
Disguised as a comforting place
I don't know what it is
I must resist the pseudo sense of happiness
That its eliciting
I can't help but listen to it
The voice is calming
Almost as consoling as Mother's warm embrace into her bosom
Just as relaxing, when he climaxes,dick pulsating,inside of me, from a very powerful orgasm
The tone is very deceitful
Advising me, reminding me of the lies and empty promises
From those who claimed to have loved me
Those who forsaken me
A fuzzy flashback was shown to me
Of various backstabbings
This gatekeeper to the darkness
Has promised me everything
From fortune to fame
Infinite love to eternal unity
The catch is to live in solitary
Become recluse but produce yourself as needed
Undecided
Unsure what to do
I'm stuck in purgatory
For now,I equate interaction as disappointment and lies
Seclusion,equals rewarding,yet missing the human touch
Undecided, I shall sleep,doing only what is required of me to do
That voice will be calling upon me soon
Tonight I will adhere to its commands,pushing ignore when your call comes through.