Monday, October 26, 2015

A Man Named Bruce_Poem


A man named Bruce...by~Dream~©


I know this light skinned

brown eyed man who goes by
the alias of Bruce
who is hung like a moose
dick so long
you can use it
as a noose
balls the size of
2 hard boiled eggs
whenever he calls
I run
with my tisket &a tasket
ready to drain
Master Bruce's
scrotum basket
Nutt
He has a plenty
Fuckin-I get many
Bruce-ALL MIGHTEEE!
Is a BBW's
dream cum true
cause he knows how to
put that thang on you
He let's you
sit Yo big ass
on his sexxy face
so he can taste
ALL of your puddin'
Since we've been fuckin
for quite some time
We now 
go
bare back
even though we know
we shouldn't
He couldn't resist
to feel all of me
and yes-it was an accident
that this man went without
a prophylactic
You see-I'm allergic to latex
and the other NON-latex rubbers
are too small for this
gigantic brother
The rubber came off
when I was ridin on top
Bruce said "fuck  it"
stuck it back in
and started pumpin
even harder
Master Bruce an expert
at what he do
been fuckin so long
since I was the age of 2
I believe that
Bruce has met his match
when he met me
a Sexxy She-Devil
and I aim to
please
Yes-he put the thing on me
And-I put that thing on he
See-I know how to work my body
And yes-I know how to
twork my pussy
by doing a
Kegal or two
Yeah-niccas that medical terminology
and I use it
to drive Sir Big Dick
up the wall
squeezin my
 pussy muscles
on that dick
like I do
I have him biting on those thumbs
like a nervous Freudian child
Boy-do I love to drive Bruce wild.~~~Written for you by ME!~Dream~©
©2015 Thick Dream Productions,LLC/Ms.Atlanta Thick~Dream~