Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dear Diary Feb1,2012



Dear Diary:


He took me shopping today,for a dress I need to wear this weekend at my live content viewing on Saturday. I could not find anything eye catching at Macy's...I was so disappointed. I had fun trying on various things,he kept peeping in the dressing room. It was this dress that finally sold him. He could not keep his hands off my ass. He kept explaining how hot it was seeing me standing with my pants down around my ankles. IF it was possible,I was sure he would have tried to sex me in the store. I meant to turn my camera on while trying stuff on;however,I got caught up in being felt up that it totally slipped my mind. The video I did was after the fact&very impromptu.
Big applause to him for taking off work to take me shopping for an outfit. 
Kisses 2 u,
~Dream~
PS-Its been a long ass week,need a gluteal,neck and temple massage...hopefully a lucky fan will loan me his fingers on Saturday.