Monday, January 9, 2012

Dear Diary-That Man in My Dreams

Dear Diary:
There is this man I cannot stop dreaming about. He has the brightest smile you could ever see. His body glows when he comes out the darkness to be with me. His arms are strong enough to pick me up and fuck me in the air. His embrace is tight like a vice grip, but very comforting. 
The sex we have in my dreams is the best I have ever had. It brings forth all of my emotions, even tears that he kisses away. 
My dreams of this man are very sexual, highly emotional, and he is very thoughtful. He never speaks an angry tone to me. He just does what I need to have done. He is there when I am afraid  of the bad things that come from the deepest part of the darkness in my dreams. He shoots all of the bad men who try to harm me, and smash the supersized spiders that try to attack me. 
He is my sandman, my sleepy time hero. Super sexy,ultra shiny baldhead, my pussy conqueror,a true Champion. 
Lately, I have been anxiously waiting for night to come. I brush my teeth twice,comb my hair extra nice, and freshen up my pussy just in case this sexy apparition becomes reality or takes physical form and knocks on my door. 
Unfortunately, that has not happened, he only appears when I am in my REM portion of sleep. 
In the morning, at times I am sad when I awake and he is not laying beside me, brushing the hair out my face and kissing me on my forehead. 
Its the thoughts of him, that keep me going throughout the day. Thinking of him brings me much joy. In the shower, water running down my breast to my thick thighs to when I am driving along shuffling through a busy day. While standing in line at the bank, I close my eyes and grab my neck ,I feel his presence. And whatever was bothering me, becomes unimportant. Nipples erect and the cotton lining moist in my panties, that is what thinking of him does to me.
As I finish this message, my pussy is throbbing, my eyes are watery, I tilt my head back to keep the tears from flowing. A warm sensation has came over me, confirmation that he is with me, and waiting for me to fall asleep. 
Tonight, I will bow to him as if he were my King. I will suck him til his knees shake, and my full lips are dripping with his cum. I will allow him to take me in anyway he so chooses for he is the man of my dreams.
Kisses to you,
~Dream~